Moog Music is introducing a new line of analog effects pedals – the Minifooger series.
No official announcement has been made on these yet, but here’s the info that’s leaked out:
- Moog Minifooger – Delay ($199.00) - A Bucket Brigade based 100% analog delay that delivers over 650ms of rich, blooming repeats. Adding an expression pedal to the MF Delay allows you to control feedback swells dynamically or adjust the delay time completely hands free.
- Moog Minifooger – Tremolo ($179.00) - A lush, transformative, and unique wide-range tremolo pedal that employs a balanced modulator circuit and Sub Audio VCO.. Add an expression pedal for beautiful, hands-free swells.
- Moog Minifooger – Boost ($139.00) - A tone enhancing, twin topology boost pedal that allows you to select between transparent VCA or clipped OTA signal paths. When paired with an expression pedal, the MF Boost can also be used as a volume pedal or sweepable-gain boost pedal.
- Moog Minifooger – Drive ($169.00) - A unique, filter-based overdrive pedal that employs a classic OTA and Moog Ladder Filter in its drive section for completely customizable sounds from creamy overdrive to cranked tube amplifier. Plug in an expression pedal to add a dimension of tonal and performance possibilities not found elsewhere.
- Moog Minifooger – Ring ($149.00) - A balanced Ring Modulator based on the best selling Ring Mod in the world, the Moogerfooger MF-102. Add an expression pedal and the MF Ring creates hands free sound sweeps and octave style jamming, to robotic and whammy effects.
We’ll have more info on these when Moog makes their official announcement.
Let us know what you think of the new Moog Minimooger series of pedals!