Freaqbox has introduced the Murmux semi-modular analog synthesizer.
The Murmux features retro styling, dual VCO’s and patching.
Here are the details:
- Full Analog Vintage Monophonic Synthesizer
- 2 Voltage Controlled (VC) oscillators with suboctave
- Saw and Square wave with 4 octaves control
- White Noise Generator
- Sample & Hold, Attenuator
- Patchable Inputs: Clock In (4 stage mode)
- Osc1, Osc2, Filter, Amp, CVs
- Patchable Outputs: 4 stage mode, LFO, Envelope Generator
- White Noise, Osc1 saw + square
- Triangle wave LFO modulation
- 4 step modulator
- VC Amp
- 2 Envelopes – 1 for the Amp & 1 for the Filter
- External Audio Input
- Controlable via Midi Keyboard or
- Analog Keyboard (CV Gate)
- Completely Handmade, everything crafted by hand, with love
- Electronics by Freaqbox and enclosure by Black Science
Here’s the official intro video for the Murmux synthesizer:
The Murmux Semi-Modular synthesizer is priced at $1345 and is expected to be available in about 60 days. See the Freaqbox site for details.