Developer Erik Sigth has released Shape Synth 4, an updated version of his polyphonic synth for the iPad.
Shape is a 16-voice polyphonic synthesizer that lets you draw the shape of the oscillator waveform.
The update adds Ableton Link support, enhanced synthesis capabilities and more.
Here’s what’s new in Shape Synth 4:
- Completely NEW user interface.
- Adding Ableton Link support.
- Adding a second oscillator.
- Adding oscillator mixing modes (add, sub, mul).
- Adding full ADSR for HFO and LFO.
- Adding direction setting for second half of waveform.
- Adding a third LFO mode, duty cycle.
- Adding tempo sync option.
- Adding ability to preset the tape loop length.
- Adding stereo channel to delay.
- Adding filter type setting (low, band and high pass).
- Adding option of more controls to accelerometer data.
- Adding tape sync option to sequencer.
- Adding euclidean rhythm to sequencer.
- Adding a few synth presets.
- Changing midi cc structure.
- Adding in app help.
Shape Synth is available for US $1.99 in the App Store.