Blind Monk Modular has introduced the Programa, a highly controllable 8-bit modulation source / envelope generator that can generate complex yet synchronized control voltages for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
Inputs trigger the rise and fall of the voltage, hold the voltage at it’s current position, reset it back to zero, and change the rise and fall speed. Constantly changing envelope or modulation shapes can be created by feeding the inputs with gates, triggers, LFOs, or other signals.
There is additional control for exponential shape of the slope as well as an external clock input for further customization and longer rise / fall times.
- Complex yet synchronized modulation source
- From slow rise and fall times of 25 seconds or more to a fraction of a second.
- Saw and ramp LFOs can be created by holding the pause input high
- More basic envelopes can be created by re-triggering the the up or down inputs simultaneously with the reset input
- Create bending and twisting sequences, infinitely long envelopes, accent notes, clock divided envelopes
- Slim 6hp format, skiff friendly
Here’s the official video demo:
Pricing and Availability
The Programa is expected to be available in December for US $169. See the Blind Monk Modular site for details.