Tasty Chips Electronics has announced that their new Saw Bench Synthesizer is being made available via a Kickstarter project.
The Saw Bench Synthesizer is a highly portable and affordable monosynth, with a 100% analog signal path.
Here’s a demo of the Saw Bench Synthesizer in action: Continue reading
CDM’s Peter Kirn let us know about a three-day sale on the MeeBlip anode synthesizer, to celebrate its one year birthday.
For 72 hours only – Thursday through Saturday, March 12-14 – you can get anode direct for only US $99.95 (normally $139.95).
It’s the lowest price we’ve ever offered, and we’ll revert to normal pricing once it’s over.
This video captures a series of demos of the new Analogue Solutions Nyborg 12 Analogue Synthesizer. Continue reading
Tasty Chips has introduced the Saw Bench Synthesizer – a portable and affordable monophonic synthesizer, with a 100% analog signal path
- Small and portable, yet ergonomic. Focus on hands-on controls with good grouping and spacing.
- A four-pole diode ladder VCF, with high resonance and even self-oscillation
- Separate ADSR envelopes for VCA and VCF
- LFO with 3 waveforms, plus a Sample & Hold, for VCF
- Frequency Modulation for deep growling bass sounds
- Manual controls such for Env and LFO enable, waveform selection, ADSR mode /
- LFO switching
- MIDI controls of all digital features (envelopes, VCF cutoff, LFO, etc)
- Sturdy metal casing.
Here’s a video demo: Continue reading
The Korg MS-20 Module Kit lets you build a module version of the iconic MS-20 analog synthesizer, but with expanded synthesis capabilities over all of Korg’s previous MS-20 synths.
Synth designer Ken MacBeth is celebrating his 15th year of making synthesizers.
MacBeth – who’s always made a habit of ‘eating his own dog food’ – here explores the sonic range of two of his creations – his earliest synth, the MacBeth M3X, and his latest, the MacBeth Elements. Continue reading