We’ve had a ton of cool submissions that we’ve featured previously:
And the tracks keep coming in!
This batch is embedded using the standard Synthtopia player, rather than the SoundCloud one, because the tracks were sent directly to me via the site:[display_podcast]
- wileng3‘s Yessir – An old comedy routine from the Library of Congress set to to a beat.
- Jhayes‘ As the ears weaps the eyes hear
- asnazzy – The Cosmos – a Space Ambient track from ‘Space Voyageur’ music album.
- slangteacher’s Concept 11 – a track from Kodomo’s debut album Still Life
- jtolbert2000’s The Confetti Effect – a sexy electronic piece composed for a corporate video project.
Check out the links above to find out more about each musician, and let them know what you think of their tracks!