At the 2009 NAMM Show, Arturia introduced Brass 2, featuring virtual recreations of three wind instruments – a trumpet, a saxophone and a trombone.
The characteristics of the real instruments have been analysed and modelled by Ircam Paris using mathematical algorithms.
Here’s what’s new in Brass version 2.0:
- New physical modelling of the saxophone
- Two new Saxophone mouthpieces
- Possibility to play four instruments at a time using a new Harmonization module.
- Advanced spatialization possibilities
- Improved MIDI control
- Better integration into DAW software.
- Entirely redesigned interface