New Reason Refill Celebrates The 1980’s

Bauman Productions has introduced 88mph Volume 1, a ReFill for Reason and Record that celebrates the sounds 1980’s. The ReFill features 51 Combinators based on 9 classic songs of the 80’s. 

Volume 1 includes patches based on the following songs:

  • Prince “1999”
  • Depeche Mode “Just Can’t Get Enough”
  • Simple Minds “Don’t You Forget About Me”
  • Human League “Don’t You Want Me”
  • Cindy Lauper “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”
  • Blondie “Heart of Glass”
  • David Bowie “Let’s Dance”
  • Madonna “Like a Virgin”
  • Eurythmics “Sweet Dreams”

About 90% of the ReFill is custom Thor and Subtractor patches, with the remaining 10% made up of NN-XT patches which rely on the Orkester and Factory Soundbank for samples.

The 88mph Volume 1 ReFill is available now for $35.

6 thoughts on “New Reason Refill Celebrates The 1980’s

  1. Yeah and no 80s samples were ever used to help created hip hop into today’s current popular genre in the us?

    Does the sound of the piano ever die? Or do you find some fx or tricks to style it up?

    You mean 80s samples are immune to such things?

    I didn’t know the era the sound was most popular in had limitations associated with it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *