Just in time for the London Olympics, Chris Evans-Roberts (Ithaca Audio) sent word of this impressive live projection mapping multimedia mashup.
“Today we released our new London themed projection mapping mashup,” says Evans-Roberts. “We used Ableton Live with Max for Live, and Akai APC40, Resolume Arena, MadMapper, two projectors and three laptops for the performance.”
You can download the mashup via Ithaca Audio on Facebook.
Check it out and let us know what you think of it!
- Eurythmics – Winston’s diary (1984)
- Night and the City
- Mary Poppins – Stay awake
- Queen – A kind of magic
- Amy Winehouse – You know I’m no good
- The Who – Baba O’Riley
- Blur – Song 2
- Amy Winehouse – Stronger than me
- Jamiroquai – Deeper underground
- Dizzee Rascal – Fix up, look sharp
- Quincy Jones – It’s caper time (self preservations society)
- Adele – Rumor has it
- John Murphy – 28 days later
- Led Zepplin – Whole lotta love
- Faithless – Insomnia
- Florence & the Machine – You got the love
- The Clash – London calling
- Queen – We are the champions
- Dizzee Rascal – Bonkers
- Klint – Diamond (Snatch)
- The Kinks – You really got me
- Are you being served
- Only fools and horses
- Queen – Another one bites the dust
- The Rolling Stones – Gimme Shelter
3 thoughts on “The City Is London – Live Projection Mapping Mashup”
Impressive! Much more musical than most mashups, too.
An excellent mashup with exciting time line videos and a wide range of songs a music prom past to present. Outstanding.
A technology with divine possibility and we get Mashups??? We truly need a savior. Where’s the Batman when you need him?