At the 2014 NAMM Show, M-Audio introduced the M-Track Quad – a four-channel USB audio/MIDI interface.
Four inputs accommodate any source, from phantom-powered microphones to guitar. Plus, each input comes equipped with its own insert jack for integrating effects.
M-Track Quad provides zero-latency monitoring of the input signal. Four outputs deliver versatile playback options. The front panel also offers a headphone output with dedicated level control. M-Track Quad also features MIDI in and out jacks.
M-Track Quad connects to your computer via USB and also acts as a powered hub with three additional USB ports. Completing the package are two complementary software selections: Avid Pro Tools Express and Ignite by AIR. T
- Efficient desktop design offering up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- 4 XLR+1/4″ combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable phantom power and guitar-level switching
- 1/4″ balanced outs; monitor (1, 2) with level; fixed (3,4)
- 4 TRS 1/4″ inserts; MIDI in/out; three-port powered USB hub
- Avid® Pro Tools Express and AIR Ignite included
Pricing and availability are TBA.