elephantcandy has updated LiveFX – a live effects processor for iPad – to version 2.0, adding support for Audiobus 2 and MIDI.
LiveFX is a Dynamic Effects Processor for iPad. Any audio source can be processed; use either live sound input, the built-in track player that plays from your iTunes library or Audiobus to stream audio through LiveFX.
You can create your own combination of audio effects, and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip (over 1000 possible combinations) or use multi-touch for automated dynamic sound effects.
- Hook up any source or even use an other app with Audiobus
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive LiveFX touchpad
- Create your own LiveFX combinations and use up to four effects at once
- Use multi touch to create an auto dynamic effect
- Use one of the many preset-banks or save your own
- With Audiobus access those presets from within an other app
- Make your own effect combination from the countless possibilities
- Lock button holds the effect settings, for dazzling hands-free use
- Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
- New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity
- Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
- Auto BPM detection and Tap Tempo keeps your LiveFX locked to the beat
LiveFX is available in the App Store for US $12.99.
If you’ve used LiveFX, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!