The Pyramid – a new standalone hardware sequencer, described as ‘the perfect brain for your musical setup” – is now available for pre-order.
It offers advanced sequencing capabilities, including poly-rhythm support, randomization, ‘humanizer’, arpeggiation and per-track algorithmic Euclidean sequencing.
The Pyramid connects to a wide range of electronic instruments, with two MIDI outs, DIN Sync out, USB MIDI and CV + Gate connectivity.
Here are the official video intros:
- 100% standalone
- 16 tracks
- Full connectivity
- User friendly display
- Customizable interface
- MIDI effects, including quantization, swing, delay, randomizer, glitch, humanizer, harmonizer, arpeggiator.
- Algorithmic euclidean sequencer engine per track, auto generating uncommon and rich rhythmic patterns.
- Fully poly-rhythmic
- Save everything to a SD card
- Doubles as a MIDI controller
The Pyramid lets you directly sequence a large range of electronic instruments.
- It includes two MIDI outputs to connect your hardware gear.
- You can also use the USB MIDI out to control your virtual instruments on your computer.
- Pyramid embeds a DIN sync output (configurable to Sync48, Sync24,…) that lets you synchronise your vintage instruments.
- For modular synth lovers, Pyramid can be a complete sequencing solution thanks to the full CV/Gate + ENV interface.
Pricing and Availability
The Pyramid Polyrhythmic Sequencer is available to pre-order for €699.00 EUR/$799.00 USD/£524.00 GBP (including VAT). Initial units are expected to ship in June. See the Squarp site for details.