Apple has released an update to GarageBand, version 10.1, that adds new virtual drummers, 100+ new synth presets, the ability to share tracks directly to Apple Music Connect and more.
Here’s what’s new in GarageBand 10.1:
- 10 new Drummers that produce beats in a variety of electronic music and Hip Hop styles including House, Trap, Techno, Dubstep and more
- Over 100 EDM and Hip Hop-inspired synthesizer Patches featuring the new Transform Pad Smart Control for sound morphing
- Record the movements of software instrument Smart Controls to capture performances of effect and tone adjustments
- 1,000 new Apple Loops from a variety of popular instruments and genres including EDM, Hip Hop, Indie, Disco, Funk, and Blues
- Share directly from GarageBand to Apple Music Connect (Requires Connect account)
- Adds support for Force Touch trackpad
- Resolves an issue which prevented the export of long recordings
- Contains multiple enhancements to Accessibility
GarageBand is available for US $4.99 in the App Store.