Numerical Audio has introduced RP-1, a flexible stereo delay for iPhone and iPad that supports Audiobus, Inter-App Audio, Ableton Link and more.
RP-1 also comes with a solid standalone application that makes real-time effects processing as simple as connecting a USB Audio Interface or singing into the internal microphone.
- Two independent delay sections with flexible routing options and effect bypass
- Long Delay for Echo type effects
- Short Delay for Chorus, Vibrato & Flanger effects (Mod Frequency from 0.1hz – 10hz)
- Lowpass and Highpass Filter
- Delay times from 10ms to 2000ms in free mode
- Delay times for 1/32th to 4bars when tempo synced
- Tempo Sync via AU Host or Ableton Link
- Tap Tempo and Manual Tempo
- Normal, Dotted and Triplet mode
- True Stereo Processing
- Stereo Spread
- Standalone operation with Mic Input or USB Audio
- Audio Unit Extension
- Inter App Audio support
- Audiobus support
- Ableton Link support
Audio demos are available at the Numerical Audio site.
Pricing and Availability
RP-1 (Universal Application) is available now for US $5.99 in the App Store.