Synth pioneer Wolfgang Palm has shared details on PPG Infinite PRO – a new wavetable synthesizer for Mac & Windows that he says is coming in December 2017.
Palm previously released PPG Infinite for iPad.
Here’s a video sneak preview:
- New system which can synthesize harmonic and inharmonic sounds
- Morpher – X/Y controller which morphs 5 user selectable sine resources
- Noiser – X/Y controller morphing 3 noise resources and performing modulations on the tonal part
- Molder – acts as a digital filter with any imaginable filter sweeps
- Two detail editor pages for the Sine resources featuring a 3D display *
- Analyser with 6 modes for directly converting your own sounds
- Noise separation lets you create own resources for the Noiser
- Import WTS and TCS files from WaveGenerator and WaveMapper
- Import Phonem utterances and use them in the Infinite PRO Molder
- Versatile matrix system – allowing 16 sources to control 40 parameters
- 10 Envelopes, for control of filter sweeps, waveform, noise and many modulations
- 4 LFOs which can be freely routed via the matrix
- Delay/Reverb effect
- Overdrive/Distortion effect
- Preset browser with new listing filters
- Directly accessible context help for each module
- Freely configurable schematic keypads, with extremely expressive modulation options
- 4 MIDI modes: Omni, Poly, Mono, and Voice-Per-Channel (MPE).
Details on pricing and availability are still to be announced.