2018 NAMM Show: Radikal Technologies has introduced the Delta Cep A , a semimodular paraphonic synthesizer voice in Eurorack format.
Designed to be a perfect starting point into the Eurorack modular world, the Delta Cep A features a MIDI to CV Interface, oscillators, filters, LFO, envelope generator, mixer, VCA, an effects section and even a memory sequencer/interpolator for new sound FXs.
Even without patching a single cable, the Delta can be used as a powerful solo synthesizer and Chords/Pads machine. But each section has inputs and outputs, so it can be used independently with your existing modules.
The Delta CEP A can also be used as a standalone synthesizer, with Radikal’s Delta CEP A desktop casing.
- Interpolator – The Interpolator stores patch memories of the synthesizer and allows for automatic sequential recall and crossfading between these patches.
- MIDI2CV – The MIDI to CV Interface controls the internal synthesizer and external synth modules.
- Swarm Oscillator – The swarm oscillator is a bank of up to 8 oscillators that can be tuned in chords, clusters or fat detuned multi-oscillator sounds.
- Mixer – The mixer controls the balance between external signals, the swarm oscillator and the noise generator.
- Analog Multimode Filter & Digital Multimode Filter – The Delta has one analog and one digital multimode filter to choose from.
- ADSR generator – The ADSR Generator creates fast, snappy envelopes and offers CV control over Attack and Decay times.
- Trigger Input
- FX Section
Pricing and Availability
The Delta Cep A synthesizer will make its official debut at the 2018 NAMM Show. See the Radikal site for more details.