Developer Oliver Greschke has updated Elastic FX, a 4-channel effects processor for iPad, adding new delay effects. The update also offers improved Audiobus support and more.
Here is the complete list of all the new features/changes of the update:
- New: Additional DubDelay and DualDelay
- New: Audiobus state save
- New: Audiobus Remote option to switch the 4 effect units on/off
- ‘New: Midi learn option to switch the 4 effect units on/off
- Reworked several effects to stay „clean“ in extreme settings
- Most reverbs got an additional PreDelay parameter
- Tempo is independent now from presets and gets globally handled
Pricing and Availability
Elastic FX is available for US $6.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Elastic FX, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!