Noise Makers has released Ambi Verb HD, a convolution reverb that supports high order ambisonics, up to order 3.
It features 30 ambisonic room impulse responses, recorded with an AMBEO VR Mic. Custom room impulse responses can also be loaded, in mono or ambiX (FOA) formats.
Ambisonic recordings are designed to capture and play back audio not just in a horizontal plane, but also with up/down positioning, to create a 360° representation of sound.
- 30 ambisonic room impulse responses
- Dry/wet control
- Decay control
- Spatial spreading of room impulse responses
- Custom IR loading
- MIDI program change for dynamic room switching
- Input : ambiX (order 1, 2 or 3) or mono
- Output : ambiX (order 1, 2 or 3)
Pricing and Availability:
Ambi Verb HD is available with an introductory price of €99 (normally €189). A demo version is also available.