Today Output announced ARCADE, their new playable loop synthesizer. A project two and a half years in the making, developers describe Arcade as a sort of “Netflix for musicians,” with new content being continually added to the core set of inventive music-making tools.
Output simplifies a musician’s workflow by eradicating extra folders and websites from the search process. Tempo and pitch-locked loops are organized into “sonic worlds” available directly within the Arcade plug-in. Playable kits of 15 loops come “dialed in” with 11 effects. White keys play the loops, black keys modify them, sliders change the character. In addition, modulation, and loop editing are a click away.
Users can also drag and drop their own loops and samples to manipulate them with the same creative tools.
- Arcade is a software plugin that is compatible with all major recording programs
- Cloud browsing delivers new product lines, kits and loops directly within plugin.
- Users can add their own loops and samples by drag and drop
- New content available daily
- All audio locks to tempo and key
- 15-voice loop synthesizer
- Transform loops on the fly with Output’s proprietary modifiers
- 11 effects, 4 sliders and deep modulation capabilities
- 15-channel mixer with 4 insert master bus and 2 bus sends
- Audio previewing in original and session tempo/key
- Search, browse and sort by tag to find quickly
- Offline mode enables use without Internet
- Input Quantize for tightening live performances
Arcade Technical Specifications:
WIN VST/VST3/AAX 32/64bit
Compatible with all major digital audio workstation software
Pricing and Availability. Output Arcade is available now via Output.com. Arcade costs $10/month, and is continually updated with new features, product lines, and loops. Prospective users can try out Arcade on a free trial basis for 100 days.
For additional information, check out the Output website.