Waves Audio has introduced Waves Submarine, a two-octave subharmonic generator plugin.
They say that Submarine ‘adds bigger, deeper sub bass to your tracks, with unprecedented clarity and low-end accuracy’.
Submarine’s two sub generators process your source – kicks, bass, even full busy mixdowns – and cleanly add new subharmonic frequencies up to two octaves below the precise frequency range you’ve selected. The plugin’s Organic ReSynthesis engine strips the original signal down to its core elements – carrier, pitch, formant, and envelope – processes them individually, and then reconstructs the audio to create new sub frequencies which retain the exact pitch and time of the original signal.
The result is deep subharmonic content that is clean and musical and naturally blends with your source.
- Subharmonic generation plugin powered by Organic ReSynthesis technology
- Two subharmonic generators (Sub -1 and Sub -2) add subs ONE and TWO full octaves below the selected frequency range of your source
- High-precision Frequency Range slider (20–240 Hz) to target precise frequencies
- Drive saturation control to easily glue the added subs into the mix
- Dynamics control to go from short sub transients to longer sustained sub notes
- Selectable Mono/Stereo control
- Dry/Wet control for parallel mixing
- Zero latency for real-time mixing; SoundGrid-compatible
- Presets by GRAMMY®-winning producers & mix engineers
See the Waves site for details.