iConnectivity has introduced the AUDIO4c – their latest multi-purpose audio and MIDI interface for Mac, PC iOS and Android – with an infomercial-style video that’s actually kind of awesome – not taking itself too seriously, while also doing a great job of highlighting the device’s unique capabilities.
The AUDIO4c features 4 XLR / ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, 6 outputs, USB-MIDI, and DIN MIDI connectivity, with application-tailored modes for streaming, recording and live performance. It’s designed to solve a variety of connectivity problems, like streaming from a wide range of inputs and platforms, DAW-free performance with a wide range of devices, recording to mobile devices and more.
- 4 XLR / ¼” TRS combo analog inputs
- 4 premium microphone preamplifiers with 48v phantom power
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” stereo headphone output with independent mix
- Multi-host Device ports – use 2 computer devices (Mac OS/Windows/iOS) at the same time
- Host port for connecting up to 8 MIDI peripherals (with Class-compliant devices connected to a USB hub)
- 1 X 1 regular 5 pin DIN-MIDI in/out
- New improved Auracle software (Mac OS, Windows) makes it simple to set up and configure your whole system – which is also stored in flash memory on the interface
- Audio and MIDI passThru routes audio digitally between two computing devices
- Standalone computer-less operation – mix/merge audio and host 5 pin DIN + USB class-compliant MIDI
- Comprehensive audio mixing and routing between connected USB computing devices and analog outputs
- High-resolution audio – up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Capacitive touch user controls
Pricing and Availability
AUDIO4c is available now, with a street price of about $399.99 USD.