Polyend has introduced a firmware update for its Tracker workstation that adds horizontal pattern editing, new effects, adding effects to the line inputs and other improvements.
Here’s what’s new in Polyend Tracker v1.4:
- Newly added Horizontal Pattern Edit Mode, to give you access to a more classic sequencing experience,
- New step Fx’s – Arp, Slide, Gate Length, and Swing,
- The Tune Fx in the Performance Mode now also works for MIDI notes,
- Line Input passthrough now supports Delay and Reverb sends,
- Mono support for Line Input passthrough,
- Performance Mode now plays through the entire song
- You can now switch between Perform screen and Instrument Parameters without breaking the performance,
- Updated Title Bar is now also available in the Pattern Screen,
- New MIDI output latency compensation (MIDI Instrument Parameters offset utility),
- Overall bugfix and performance update
Pricing and Availability
The Polyend Tracker is available now for 599€/$649.