Arturia has introduced V Collection 9, a major update to its premium suite of professional software instruments, which range from modern hybrid synth engines to emulations of classic vintage synths.
Arturia V Collection 9 features 32 instruments, for DAW or standalone production, paired with thousands of professionally created presets.
The update features Korg MS-20 V, SQ80 V, Augmented Strings, Augmented Voices, updated versions of CS-80 V, Prophet-5 V, Prophet-VS V, Piano V and more.
Here’s what’s new in Arturia V Collection 9:
- KORG MS-20 V – ‘Primal black monolith, with an elemental analog sound and a semi-modular architecture, reawakened”.
- SQ80 V – Hybrid lo-fi crosswave synth, fusing thousands of digital waveforms combinations with ‘analog’ filters.
- Augmented STRINGS – combining sampled strings with synthesis and deep morphing controls.
- Augmented VOICES – Blending the human voice with multiple synth engines and expressive controls.
- 4 Rebuilt Instruments – CS-80 V, Prophet-5 V, Prophet-VS V, and Piano V have been completely rebuilt from scratch, with brand new sound engines, updated features, and enhanced production capabilities.
- 14 new sound banks
- A new selection of presets demonstrating the sonic prowess of each of V Collection 9’s new titles.
V Collection 9 Main Features:
- 14 sound banks for new V Collection 9 instruments
- 14,000 high-quality and innovative presets.
- Analog Lab V: every preset of V Collection 9 can be browsed and edited from a single interface.
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, and more).
- New in-app tutorials for easily understanding every instrument.
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with large displays.
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Based on Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE and Phi.
- Easy installation and updates with Arturia Software Center
Arturia V Collection 9 Video Overviews:
Pricing and Availability
Arturia V Collection 9 is available now via the Arturia website. The collection will regularly be priced at $599 US; it currently on sale at an introductory price of $499 US through June 5, 2022.