Backpullver Software has introduced Vatanator Pro, an advanced multitrack music sequencer for iPad, with integrated drum machine, sampler and functionality to load external AUv3 instruments and effects.
It features MIDI Learn support, MPE, parameter automation, real-time recording, a Song arranger, Performance Mode, built-in sampling and more.
- Audio Unit Extension Host
- Advanced multi-track music sequencer
- Edit and record patterns in real-time (with options for quantization, undo and more)
- Integrated real-time drum sampler with individual effects and XY pad
- On-screen piano keyboard for playing/recording AUv3 instruments
- Isomorphic keyboard with option for selecting different scales
- Full MIDI implementation (Bluetooth MIDI, Network MIDI and USB MIDI)
- MIDI Learn implementation
- Integrated drum repeater and instrument arpeggiator
- MPE support
- Parameter automation (AUv3 and internal parameters)
- Song arranger
- Performance Mode (use multi-touch to control patterns)
- Drum kit editor (with ability for rearrange/remove/add samples)
- Sample recorder and advanced sample slicer
- Audiobus, Ableton Link, Ableton Live Set Export and Inter-App Audio support
- Import Audio/MIDI files from Files app
- Audio track support
- Multi-channel mixer
- Odd-time signature support
- Option to autosave/load last project
Pricing and Availability
Vatanator Pro is available now for $22.99.
If you’ve used Vatanator Pro, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!