Polyend has released a free firmware update for their Play sample & MIDI groovebox.
“This time it’s all about MIDI,” they say.
Here’s what’s new in Polyend Play 1.3:
- It is now possible to copy sequence data from audio to MIDI side
- Improved the controller assignments
- You can now specify a MIDI channel for note input
- MIDI parameter values are now reset to default when switching a MIDI channel
- You can easily use MIDI learn function when sending MIDI to an external device, as MIDI CCs are now sent individually
- Improved workflow
Polyend Play v1.3 firmware is available now for registered users.
One thought on “Polyend Play Firmware Update 1.3 ‘All About MIDI’”
Polyend – please give a piano roll style sequencing input – ala Tenori-on! Please!