Korg has introduced the MPS-10 Drum, Percussion & Sampler pad.
The MPS-10 features 10 pads, a versatile sampler, 4 CC pads, and a 4-track looper. Performance options include an external trigger IN jack, footswitch compatibility, and an expression jack.
- 10 performance pads
- 4 CC-capable pads for managing program changes, playback, the onboard looper, one-shots, and more
- 3,000 samples span 2,358 instruments
- Sample library featuring one-shots, SFX, world percussion, marching band, acoustic-style drums and more
- 100 user preset slots
- 48-voice polyphony
- 77 onboard effects
- 32GB memory to store loops, samples, presets, and more
- Connectivity includes headphone, stereo audio, and dual sub outputs; dedicated mic and line inputs; paired trigger inputs; two footswitch inputs, and an expression pedal jack
- Dedicated USB-B port and 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- 4-track looper
Korg MPS-10 Video OverviewDemo
Pricing and Availability:
The Korg MPS-10 is available to pre-order now, priced at $999 USD.