SpinAudio has released an updated version of Virtual Mixing Console. The new version features improved plug-in synchronization, Waves VST plug-ins support and improved compatibility with Native Instruments Intakt/Kontakt/Kompakt, Steinberg Halion, G-Media ImpOSCar, Korg Legacy Collection, SpeedSoft VSampler and Arturia Moog Modular.
Virtual Mixing Console is the application that you can turn your computer into powerful automatable multi-channel digital mixer with VST effects processing and a host for playing VST instruments.
* Real-time multi-channel low-latency audio streaming through ASIO 2.0
- * Audio engine optimized for multi-processor and HyperThreading-enabled systems
- * Effects processing using VST plug-ins
- * Support for VST DSP Acceleration cards
- * VST Instruments support
- * Comprehensive midi support with port groupping, channel and key-zone remapping
- * Full MIDI Automation
- * VST Tempo Sync to external MIDI clock
- * Sync to MIDI Start/Stop
- * Transport Start/Stop Sync
- * Mixer with flexible signal routing
- * Up to 8 inserts per strip
- * Up to 8 full-featured FX Send buses
- * Up to 64 groups
- * Built-in on-channel 4-band parametric EQ
- * Built-in 10-band mastering parametric EQ
- * Up to 8 fader banks for automation
- * Navigation bar for quick access to channels
- * Full screen view mode
- Platform: Intel Pentium, and compatible CPUs
- Operating Systems: 2000/XP
- Pentium 1 GHz, 256 Mb of RAM, Video adapter that supports running in high color mode. 7Mb of free hard disk space.
Virtual Mixing Console is now available for purchase in SpinAudio on-line shop with a price of 59 USD. Registered product users can upgrade to the new version for free. More information and a demo version are available at the SpinAudio site.