Moog’s new analog synthesizer sounds terrific and features a lot of hands on controls for easy sound tweaking during performance. In addition to monophonic sounds, it’s duo mode allows you to play two notes at once. Also, it’s simple but powerful arpeggiator/sequencer, LFOs, and looping envelopes can all be locked to a master clock for exciting rhythm effects.
The Sub 37 panel features 40 knobs, 74 switches, and has a dedicated LCD display – placing each critical sound creation element and live performance tool at your command.
- Perform in Monophonic or Duo-Paraphonic modes
- 37 note velocity sensitive keyboard w/ after touch
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Standalone and DAW Plugin editor included
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.
The Moog Sub 37 Tribute Edition is priced at $1,579. See the Moog Music site for more info.
If you’ve played the Sub 37 synthesizer, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!