UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators are a way to “supercharge” Windows-based workstations and run larger mixes filled with rich, DSP-intensive plug-ins. These desktop-friendly units provide full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive plug-ins from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, SSL, and more.
Available in QUAD or OCTO models with a choice of four or eight SHARC processors, UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators can also be integrated alongside UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and the Apollo Twin USB desktop interface for “unparalleled” mixing power.
UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators are available in Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages.
The Core package includes the Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, while Custom adds a choice of any three additional UAD plug-ins at registration. The Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate is UA’s flagship package, and includes more than 83 UA-developed plug-ins — up to and including UAD software v8.4.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs for improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, MXR, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring:
UA 610-B Preamp & EQ
LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler (Legacy)
1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter (Legacy)
Pultec Pro Equalizer (Legacy)
Precision Enhancer Hz
Precision Mix Rack Collection
- Available in Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
- Fan-free construction for quiet operation
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
Details are available on the Universal Audio website.