Powered by Native Instruments’ industry-standard Kontakt Player platform, and accompanied by a large loop library, Electro City is built on Sample Logic’s multi-core sample engine.
Electro City At A Glance:
- Over 1,800 sound presets, with many combinations
- Four loop core engine
- Hot-swappable effects chain technology
- Fully “randomizable” interface
- Dozens of customizable effects presets
- Native Instruments’ NKS and Maschine ready
Equipped with intuitive real-time sound-shaping controls, the Electro City engine and interface provide a platform for detailed customization. Every loop source is divided into rhythmic segments, each of which can be ordered and re-ordered into any playback order, direction, sequence, and combination. Each segment can also be affected independently using built-in static effects, such as stutter, transpose, reverse, volume and pan automation, etc. These segments can also be affected using hot-swappable dynamic effects animation, all of which form part of the loop sequence.
Each effect module can be sequenced on a per step/segment basis and or set to user-defined tempo resolutions. The loops can be fused together through activating and deactivating segments across all four loops cores. In addition, Electro City is fully compatible with the Native Instruments NKS standard, an extended plug-in format allowing advanced integration with NI’s Kontrol keyboard controllers, and Maschine hardware.
Electro City System Requirements
- Requires Kontakt 5 Player (free) or Kontakt 5 (sold separately) Version 5.6.8 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.11 or 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- 1.75 GB free disk space for ELECTRO CITY sample content
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
Compatibility (Mac 64-bit only; Windows 32/64-bit)
- Audio Units
- Komplete Kontrol
Electro City includes 1010 loop sources, 487 loop cores, 325 multi core instruments, and a 1.75 compressed sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression (5GB uncompressed). All samples are delivered at 44.1kHz/24-bit.
Pricing and Availability. ElectroCity, now available from Sample Logic, is being offered at an introductory price of $199 US (regularly $299) through August 9. More information is on the Sample Logic website.