Accusonus has released Regroover 1.7, the latest update to its drum loop remixing app.
Regroover uses Artificial-Intelligence to extract layers from within your drum loops and samples. Once Regroover has analyzed the audio file, you can make your own drum kits and combine external sounds to make new beats, loops and your own Expansion Kits.
Here’s what’s new in Regroover 1.7:
- Extract any sample (or loop) layer via simple drag and drop (Pro only)
- Create and extract new beat variations in real-time by moving “Layer Markers” (Pro only)
- Enhanced export menu options, including several pattern/layer mixdown options (Pro only)
- New unique Transient Shaper optimized for beat processing (Pro only)
- New analog-inspired Saturator (Pro only)
- New Stereo Enhancer for every layer (Essential and Pro)
- Improved compressor and gate effects (Essential and Pro)
- Better Presonus Studio One Integration (Essential and Pro)
Pricing and Availability
Regroover is available in two versions:
- Regroover Essential – US $99
- Regroover Pro – $219
If you’ve used Regroover, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!