At the 2013 NAMM Show, Behringer announced expansions to its line of X32 mixers.
The X32 COMPACT, X32 PRODUCER, X32 RACK and X32 CORE all share the flagship X32’s performance specifications, with powerful digital connectivity, virtual FX, MIDAS-designed mic preamps,and a variety of inputs and outputs.
All models also include KLARK TEKNIK-engineered AES50 ports, which can be connected to BEHRINGER S16 Digital Snakes for expanded I/O, regardless of mainframe size, and can be controlled using XControl for PC/Mac/Linux, XiControl optimized for iPad and XiQ for iPhone/iPod Touch. Continue reading
The StageScape dispenses with the columns of faders and knobs of traditional mixers and replaces them with a touchscreen visual mixing environment. The StageScape M20d allows multi-channel recording and can also be remotely controlled via one or more iPads.
The StageScape M20d is available now with an MSRP of $2799. Full specs below.
Alto Professional has introduced the Masterlink mixer with an iPad dock.
The MasterLink Live 16 and MasterLink Live 24 offer channel compression, three-band semi-parametric EQ, four aux sends, four group buses, built-in Alesis digital effects and the Alto Professional Live Drive App.
Musikmesse 2011: Alesis has introduced the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX – a new mixer that could be great for small home studios.
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX offers digital effects and a built-in multi-channel recording interface.
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs.
- 24-bit, 96 kHz 10×2 USB interface for single-cable recording and playback with your Mac or PC.
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power.
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars.
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 – 8.
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing.
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback.
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls.
- Optional 16-bit depth and 44.1 or 48 kHz resolutions via USB.
- Includes Cubase LE software for tracking and editing on your Mac or PC.
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX will be available in Q3 2011. Pricing is TBA.
Behringer has released a new promo video, and appears that the company may be rebranding itself as the maker of bulletproof mixers for douchebags.
Check it out and leave a comment with your thoughts!
We had so much fun shooting this crazy video!!! Wanna see more? Sign up on www.facebook.com/behringer and www.twitter.com/behringer for new video announcements.