Musikmesse 2013: Detune has introduced Korg M01D – music workstation for the Nintendo 3DS based on the Korg M1. The Korg M01D reproduces the M1’s digital sounds of the 80’s, including the iconic house sound, M1 piano.
Korg M01D offers 24 voice-polyphony, over 300 sounds and an easy to operate sequencer in a palm-size package.
Here’s a preview of Korg M01D in action:
Song data and MIDI data can be saved to an SD card so the KORG M01D can be used as a sketchpad. You can preserve all of your musical ideas which can be later converted to your DAW system for more serious music production. In addition, you can exchange song data using Nintendo 3DS Wi-Fi via the Internet.
KORG M01D Main Specifications
- 8 part multi-timbral synthesizer with 342 sounds (max 24 voices)
- includes all of the original sounds from the KORG M1, selected sounds from the KORG 01/w and some all new sounds developed for the M01
- Master effects: Reverb and Delay
- 8 track/max 64 step sequencer for 1 scene/ up to 99 scenes
- Sound browser, Mixer, Keyboard
- Easy input ‘KAOSS’ mode for notes, chords and drums using the touch screen
- Exchange song data with other Nintendo 3DS using Nintendo local wireless communication and via the Internet
- 3D viewing of M01D on the 3D Screen
Release date: May 2013 – Japan. Summer 2013 – worldwide
See the Detune site for details.