MultitrackStudio for iPad – an iOS DAW – has been updated with 64bit support and more.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is a 16-track audio + MIDI DAW that supports Inter-App audio, AudioBus, and MIDI controllers.
Here’s what’s new in version 2.1:
- Now includes 64 bits version (better performance).
- On 64 bits iPads the Guitar Amp effect uses 4x oversampling instead of 2x (better sound).
- Semi-transparent ‘Rewind’ / ‘To last start’ hints appear on touching transport counter box.
- Onscreen MIDI keyboard is a bit smaller (except for Guitar and Drums layouts).
- Height of full-size tracks is now automatically adjusted when MIDI keyboard appears or hides again.
- Audiobus now works with 32 bits values instead of 16 bits.
- Uses Audiobus 2.1.6 SDK.
- Some graphics and user interface improvements.
- Punch-in recording: transport now automatically starts at least one bar before punch-in point (2 seconds if editor timescale isn’t set to bars).
- Improved MIDI recording compatibility (recording MIDI data from certain apps didn’t work).
- Fixed: error message could appear after purchasing Pro Extension.
- Fixed: issue with sending volume controllers (#7) to External MIDI Instruments
MultitrackStudio for iPad is available for US $29.99 in the App Store. ‘Pro’ features are available as an in-app purchase.
If you’ve used MultitrackStudio For iPad, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!