TC Electronic has introduced WireTap Riff Recorder, a new recording pedal and companion iOS app.
It’s designed to be plugged into your instrument output path all the time. You just press the pedal button anytime you want to capture a new recording, in CD quality.
Wire Tap Riff Recorder lets you record up to 8 hours of 24-bit uncompressed audio.
- Pedal-simple Riff Recorder
- Record up to 8hours of music on the pedal
- Records in 24-bit 44.1khz audio quality
- Free accompanying app for iOS and Android
- Bluetooth connectivity – Sync the pedal with the app
- Trim, tag, group, name and share your riffs via the app
- Ultra-compact design
- Runs on 9V DC/100mA
The WireTap mobile app also works app as a high-quality standalone recorder. It also lets you tag, name, group, trim and share your recordings.
Pricing and Availability:
Details on pricing and availability are to be announced.
See the TC Electronic site for more info.