Built on Sample Logic’s dynamic MultiCore sample engine, Rhythmology allows the user to easily design unlimited rhythmic sequences and loops by stacking and shaping up to four loop sources simultaneously inside four loop cores, while also experimenting with dozens of available dynamic audio effects.
In Rhytmology, all loop sources are loaded into a loop core “packed with powerful effects,” including reverb, delay, filters, distortion, and more. Users can employ up to four loop cores simultaneously to generate complex grooves. In addition, mastering effects can be applied to all loop cores to create impressive results.
Rhythmology key features:
- Over 1,800 sound presets (unlimited combinations)
- Four loop core engine
- Hot-swappable effects chain technology
- Fully “randomizable” interface for instant inspiration
- Dozens of customizable effects presets
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol- and Maschine-ready
Rhythmology includes over 1000 loop sources, 490 loop cores, 337 multi core instruments, and a 5.2 GB compressed sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression. All samples are delivered at 44.1kHz/24-bit.
Here’s an overview of Rhythmology sounds:
- Requires Kontakt 5 Player (free) or Kontakt 5 (sold separately) Version 5.6.5 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update, 64-bit only), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- 5.2 GB free disk space for RHYTHMOLOGY sample content
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
Pricing and Availability. Sample Logic’s Rhythmology is available for purchase now via the Sample Logic website. Normally priced at $299 US, Rhythmology is being offered at an introductory price of $199.
An additional bundling deal that pairs Rhythmology with Sample Logic’s Arpology for $399 (reg price $699) is available through March 15, 2017. More information can be found on the Sample Logic website.