IK Multimedia has released AmpliTube 5, the latest version of its amp-modeling multi-effects software.
With 129 new gear models, AmpliTube 5 also offers an all-new cabinet section with re-captured cabinets and improved power amp/speaker cab interaction for improved sonic authenticity.
Here’s what’s new in version 5:
- Fully redesigned interface
- Re-sizable display
- New VIR Volumetric Impulse Response cabinet engine
- Includes over 143,000 impulse responses in all
- New Custom impulse response loader
- Improved chains with custom routing options
- Expanded rig with up to 57 simultaneous FX
- Fully redesigned power amp section with improved impedance matching
- 5 new amp models, 2 new stomps, and 19 new rack FX
- Over 100 completely re-captured cabinets
- Mixing effects derived from T-RackS
In sync with this launch, IK Multimedia has also released a newly redesigned Custom Shop , which lets you browse and audition new gear models à la carte.
AmpliTube 5 Overview:
Pricing and Availability
AmpliTube 5 (for Mac/PC) is available now from the IK Multimedia online store and from IK authorized dealers worldwide, with introductory pricing continuing through December as follows:
- AmpliTube 5 CS – free
- AmpliTube 5 SE – $/€99.99* intro price (regular price will be $/€149.99)
- AmpliTube 5 – $/€199.99 intro price (regular price will be $/€299.99)
- AmpliTube 5 MAX – $/€399.99 intro price (regular price will be $/€599.99)
Existing customers who have registered any IK product for $/€99 or more can upgrade to AmpliTube 5 for the $/€149.99 intro price or AmpliTube 5 MAX for the $/€299.99 intro price.
Additional bundle options are available. See the IK site for details.