Elektron has announced that Overbridge 2.0, in beta testing since 2018, is now available as a free download.
Overbridge 2.0 is designed to provide power editing tools and DAW integration for compatible Elektron instruments. Dedicated VST and AU plugins integrate Elektron devices into your DAW as if they were software instruments, while the stand-alone plugins have built-in multi-tracking capabilities.
For owners of compatible gear, Overbridge 2.0 is a free update that adds powerful capabilities to devices that they may have purchased as long as 8 years ago.
- Overbridge works with the following Elektron products:
- Digitone Keys
- Analog Rytm MKI/MKII
- Analog Four MKI/MKII
- Analog Heat MKI/MKII
- Analog Keys
- Fully integrate your Overbridge compatible Elektron instruments with Ableton Live, Logic, Bitwig, Studio One, and other DAWs
- Assign LFOs, visualize samples and automate parameters via the Overbridge Plugin inside a DAW. The plugin interface provides a different view of an Elektron machine
- Stream multi-channel audio over USB
- Utilize your Elektron instrument as a high-performance stand-alone sound card
- Record individual tracks within the stand-alone applications, for working without a DAW
- Process digital audio from your computer with analog hardware instruments (Analog Heat, Analog Rytm & Analog Four)
- Use Total Recall to store your project and instrument settings inside your DAW project for quick access later
- Manage and organize presets, samples, kits, and projects
- Integrate with multiple instruments simultaneously, powered via Overhub
Overbridge 2.0 is available now as a free download.
If you’ve used Overbridge 2.0, share your thoughts on it in the comments.